There are tons of adds like these from the 50’s, 60’s and even 70’s! I want to applaud them for giving curvy women the upper hand because in today’s world they are too often looked down upon! But at the same time it makes me sad. This has been going on for decades and it looks like we still haven’t learned our lesson. A woman’s self-consciousness is probably the result of what the media tells men what women should look like. EVERY woman is beautiful!!!
Tagged as: 50's. advertisement. women. sexappeal. you'rebeautiful. ironizedyeast.
- feistytemptations likes this
- lonzoxxxxx likes this
- courtneyissleepy likes this
- shun-goku-satsu reblogged this from podlings
- cassasauresrex likes this
- neonscriptures reblogged this from teatimewithvickifaye
- sundrop- likes this
- podlings reblogged this from teatimewithvickifaye
- teatimewithvickifaye posted this